Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pop Up Shop - Bremfield's


For anyone local, I thought I'd let you know that my dad has caught Spring fever, and has decided to empty their cottage and clean out the shop.

BREMFIELD'S POP UP SHOP
This Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8-5.
Under the tent.

91 Main St. West
Port Colborne, ON

After setting up, I snapped a couple photos with my phone to show you some of what's being sold.










Be sure to pop into the actual shop and take a look around. They just got in more potted Hydrangeas and Lavender Standards. 


They also have a selection of homemade pies and other baked goods.


7 comments:

  1. I want the dresser/armoire…how much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's $150 and is first come, first serve. They open at 8 tomorrow morning.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, hopefully it's still there when I get the chance to go..if not I'll be picking up some plants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was local!!!! Looks like a great sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived closer! I've been looking for a little enamel topped table and the one you pictured would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria
    What a beautiful blog you have developed! Wish I wasn't so far south in the USA - Alabama girl would love to visit your area.
    Your parent's shop Broomfield's is wonderful - wish Huntsville, AL had shops this cute with lovingly displayed items. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great photography - you have a great eye for detail. Linda Maples (this is my hubby's FB page but I sneak in a few comments now and then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love it when the little 'thing' in my computer decides I have misspelled a work - Bremfield. Linda Maples

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria